What services are offered at Miami Modern Dental?The team at Miami Modern Dental is pleased to provide many treatments that can be performed without referrals to other dental practices in the community. Miami, FL patients can seek the following services with our team:
- Preventative dentistry – preventative dentistry includes routine dental visits scheduled every six months for a cleaning and examination. These check-ups are critical to ensuring any problems are caught early enough for successful treatment. Additionally, they can spot issues forming before they become a much bigger—and more expensive—problem. Preventative dentistry includes cleanings, examinations, and patient education.
- General dentistry – some procedures are done regularly in the dental office to achieve and maintain oral health and wellness. These procedures may include the fabrication and placement of dental crowns or fillings. Cavities and periodontal disease are two common conditions that can impact the smile and can be treated cy the team at Miami Modern Dental.
- Cosmetic dentistry – some patients who have a healthy smile may not feel as though they have a beautiful smile. Patients self-conscious about the appearance of their smile may want to consider the advantages of treatments considered “cosmetic.” These aesthetic services are no longer for just the Hollywood elite or those with a bigger budget. Many cosmetic procedures are affordable and attainable for all our families, including professional teeth whitening and porcelain veneers.
- Reconstructive dentistry – sometimes, conditions that occur can impact the overall function and health of the teeth or gums. Reconstructive dentistry, or “restorative dentistry,” will focus on bringing the smile back to its original health and appearance. Standard procedures that are considered reconstructive may include dentures, dental implants, dental crowns, and dental bridges.
- Family dentistry – Miami Modern Dental helps patients of all ages, including children. Children can benefit from specific treatments, including orthodontics, sealants, and fluoride treatments. Our team is also well-versed in providing gentle care for children who may feel uneasy at the dental office. We also speak to parents and educate them on good nutrition and proper dental habits at home.
Why choose Miami Modern Dental?At Miami Modern Dental, we pride ourselves on having a positive reputation in Miami, Florida. We also have years of combined experience amongst our entire staff. Patients love the way they are treated in our facility, as we give everyone the same care and attention we would give our family members. We encourage parents who are seeking a family-friendly dental practice to book a consultation and tour at our facility to get to know our team and the dental services we offer. This is an excellent time for parents to ask questions to our dental staff to get to know us better and to feel more comfortable in our facility. Patients of ours are always providing recommendations through word of mouth and social media because they love our team and the treatments we offer.
Request an appointment todayAt Miami Modern Dental, we are pleased to offer not only a wide selection of treatments for patients, but also the care and attention needed to serve patients of all ages. Whether you are a parent seeking a dental practice for the entire family or just one for yourself, we invite you to book a consultation appointment with our dentists to discuss your needs. We can be reached at (786) 338-9228 and are located at 7155 West Flagler Street in Miami, FL. Our father and son dental team can assist in general, cosmetic, and reconstructive dentistry.