Patients in Miami, FL ask, why should I see a cosmetic dentist?
By Dr. Marlon Pasquier
any patients in the area of Miami, FL may have questions about the appearance of their smile. In what ways can I address imperfections of my natural teeth? How can I make improvements to the smile in an affordable yet natural-looking manner? Why should I see a cosmetic dentist for smile enhancements? The dentists of Miami Modern Dental
speak daily with patients who are interested in aesthetic dental work to help them learn about what is offered and to find a solution that works best for their specific and unique dental needs.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dental work that focuses on the enhancement of the smile. Cosmetic procedures are often done to address the appearance of imperfections and help patients achieve a smile they are proud to show off with others! Patients who have an imperfect smile may find that they laugh and smile less, or that they use their hands to cover their teeth when they do. This can negatively impact one’s self-esteem. With cosmetic procedures, patients can change their smile or improve their appearance with one or more procedures.
What cosmetic treatments are available?
The team of Miami Modern Dental in Miami, FL is excited to offer a variety of aesthetic options for patients to choose from. Patients can consult with the dental staff to speak to them about the specific concerns they have with their smile, and they can start making the changes as soon as possible. Our front office team also works with dental insurance plans to help patients reduce the cost of their treatments whenever possible and to assist in arranging financial payment plans for the remaining portion of the expense. Cosmetic services available at Miami Modern Dental include the following:
- Dental bridges – patients who have lost one or more teeth within the dental arch and in a row may be appropriate candidates for the placement of a dental bridge, which can restore the function and appearance of the smile after tooth loss or extraction.
- Dental crowns – covering a natural tooth to change its appearance or to give it an extra layer of protection can be achieved with dental crowns. These porcelain restorations are custom-made for patients to bond over the tooth structure to strengthen and protect it while disguising imperfections such as permanent staining or breakage.
- Snap-on smiles – patients who have a variety of aesthetic problems with their smile but do not want to undergo extensive and expensive treatments are encouraged to ask about the Snap-on Smile solution. This appliance is placed over the teeth to quickly change the appearance of the smile, making it a wonderful option for patients who want to look their best during weddings, reunions, and other photographic opportunities.
- Professional-grade teeth bleaching – Miami Modern Dental is pleased to provide professional-grade teeth bleaching options for patients to choose from when they want to achieve a brighter, more brilliant smile. Our whitening options are safe, effective, and affordable, and can provide same-day brightening.
- Veneers – porcelain facings fabricated to match the patient’s natural tooth appearance that can be bonded over a tooth to cover imperfections are called veneers and are readily available in our practice. We offer both traditional porcelain veneers as well as Lumineers.
- Braces – orthodontic treatments can also be used to not only improve the alignment of the dental bite but to also improve the appearance of the smile when gaps or crooked teeth are problematic. We offer invisible lingual braces which are placed on the back of the teeth instead of the front using Six Month Braces for faster enhancements. In under a year, most patients can improve their smile!
Learn more about how cosmetic dentistry can help you enhance your smile!
Our dentists at Miami Modern Dental in Miami, FL are excited to offer ways for patients to enhance the appearance of their smiles. With the use of cosmetic solutions, patients can find an affordable and effective way to improve their self-confidence, especially if they have struggled with imperfections of the smile for many years. Our team welcomes new patients to call
(786) 338-9228 to connect with the front office team to book a consultation visit with our dentists at 7155 West Flagler Street.