Cosmetic options availableOur dentists work hard to provide a wide range of services to new and existing patients in the community of Miami, FL looking to enhance the smile. Below is a small sample of the services offered to patients who visit our facility in search of treatments that are reliable, affordable, and effective at addressing common concerns:
- Powerprox Six Month Braces – when misalignment of the teeth becomes a serious problem, it is up to our team to provide solutions that work. While traditional braces can be used to enhance the smile when there is trouble, many patients shy away from moving forward with this kind of treatment due to the appearance of the braces covering the smile for months or years at a time. Instead, we encourage patients to book a consultation visit to find out if they are candidates for Powerprox Six Month Braces which are far less noticeable and faster in achieving results.
- Veneers – imperfections that are present on the teeth near the front of the mouth can be easily addressed with the use of veneers. Our practice offers two varieties, including porcelain and resin. Both are used to cover problems such as gaps, breakage, or misalignment quickly and easily on the front of the smile for fast and effective transformations.
- Tooth replacement – permanent adult teeth can become lost, broken, or extracted over time, resulting in gaps within the smile that can impact not only the appearance of the smile but the functionality. Our team of professionals at Miami Modern Dental proudly offer a variety of tooth replacement options which may include full dentures, partial dentures, dental bridges, or even dental implants. We welcome patients speak to our team of professionals to decide which tooth replacement option best suits their needs and work with us in fully enhancing the smile. Patients who have their teeth replaced have healthier smiles, are able to speak clearly, and can enjoy their favorite foods!
- Professional teeth whitening – some patients just want a brighter, more brilliant smile free from yellowing and discoloration. These patients may be best suited for restorative solutions such as our professional teeth whitening treatments. These provide faster and more reliable results than anything available over-the-counter at the local drugstore, ensuring a wise investment.
- Porcelain crowns – covering the natural teeth may be done for a variety of reasons, whether cosmetic or functionality. By using porcelain crowns, patients can cover teeth that may be weak or brittle from damage or previous procedures such as root canal therapy. Our team of professionals’ custom design porcelain crowns so that they match the shape, color, and size of the teeth existing in the smile for simple integration.
- Composite bonding – another way for patients to improve the appearance of the smile is with composite bonding. This is the use of a special resin material that is tooth-colored and easily applied to the smile for coverage or enhancement. Composite bonding may be used to cover a tooth that is permanently stained or repair a tooth that is chipped or cracked. It can even be used between teeth to disguise gaps near the front of the smile.
Request an appointment with the team of Miami Modern Dental today!Our father and son team is dedicated to helping patients in and around the area of Miami, FL with their oral health care needs and desires. Whether you are seeking cosmetic solutions for the smile to enhance its appearance or are looking for a team to visit regularly for routine dental care, we welcome you to book your next visit with our staff. Call (786) 338-9228 today and work with our team, conveniently located at 7155 West Flagler Street. We are here for you!